What color is the wind, Daddy?
爸爸,風是什麼顏色?
Is it yellow, red or blue?
是黃色、紅色,還是藍色?
When he's playing with my hair, Daddy,
當他跟我的頭髮玩的時候,爸爸,
Does he do the same to you?
他是不是也同樣的對你?
When he's dying, does his color fade?
當他逐漸死去,他的顏色是否消逝?
Is a gentle breeze a lighter shade?
輕柔的微風,是否顏色比較淺?
Just like his friend, the sea,
就像他的朋友大海,
The wind feels blue to me.
我覺得風應該是藍色的。

When the blackbird starts to sing, Daddy,
爸爸,當山鳥開始歌唱的時候,
Do the flowers hear him too?
花朵是否也會聽見?
When he's pouring out his heart, Daddy,
當他盡情歡唱的時候,爸爸,
Tell me, what do roses do?
請告訴我,玫瑰花在做什麼?
Do they cast their sand upon the air?
它們是否把快樂散播空中?
And the fragrance's just a rose in prayer,
而花香則是玫瑰的祈禱,
Peeling thanks to God above,
感謝著頭頂的上蒼,
For the blackbird's song of love.
感激著山鳥的愛之歌?

Blow, wind, blow,
吹吧,風,吹吧,
Wild and free,
狂野而奔放的吹吧,
My Daddy says, you're a lot like me.
我爸爸說,你跟我很像。
I know its color, its shape and size,
我知道它的顏色、它的形狀和大小,
I've seen them all with my Daddy's eyes.
我用我爸爸的眼睛看到了一切。

I know that grass is green, Daddy,
爸爸,我知道草是綠色的,
I've touched it with my toes,
我用我的腳趾頭接觸過它,
And the snow is purest white, Daddy,
我也知道雪是純白的,
I've felt it with my nose,
我曾經用我的鼻子感受過它。
But my favorite color has to be
但我最喜愛的顏色,
The color of your love for me,
卻唯有你對我的愛那種顏色,
And Daddy, I've been told
而爸爸,有人曾經告訴我,
That love is always gold.
真愛永遠是金色的。

Blow, wind, blow,
吹吧,風,吹吧,
Wild and free,
狂野而奔放的吹吧,
My Daddy says, you're a lot like me,
我爸爸說,你跟我很像,
My Daddy says, you're a lot like me.
我爸爸說,你跟我很像。
What color is the wind?
風,是什麼顏色的呢?
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 leonaiyu 的頭像
    leonaiyu

    La Philosophie de La Petite carpe

    leonaiyu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()